Blargs, forums, crap:
- http://www.otflyfish.com/ - The rest of the Internet sucks, so I started my own forum.
http://www.paflyfish.com/- Asked to leave because I'm a dick.Caters to newbies and old men. Very friendly guys, lotta knowledge.
- http://www.flyanglersonline.com/ - Website, meh forum, with awesome forsale sub-forum. Oddly, haven't been asked to leave, yet. Mostly old dudes.
http://fiberglassflyrodders..com/- Actually hated so much that I've been banned from posting a link in my profile. Wah? Lots of info on fiberglass rods and old reels, also filled with rich guys who obsess over which reel goes with which rod.
- http://thefiberglassmanifesto.blogspot.com/ - A blog. About fibberglass rods. See, its in the title. Sometimes he sends me traffic, and that's pretty rad.
- http://www.singlebarbed.com/ - There's lots of people who have shitty blogs. This dude does not.
- http://troutpurgatory.wordpress.com/ - Steel mills and metal can do alot to bond people. Sounds gay, but totally isn't.
- http://ultralightflyfishing.com/ - 3wts and under, for all manner of fishing. Also, obsessed with panfish.
Lehigh Valley flow gages, because sometimes I don't want to Google shit.
- PA statewide listing of USGS gages.
- Monocacy Creek at Illick's Mill.
- Little Lehigh, Alientown.
- Little Lehigh, 10th St. Bridge.
- Jordan Creek, Alientown.
- Jordan Creek, Schnecksville.
- Lehigh River, Bedlam: Smallmouth are more fun than trout, y'know.
- http://www.monocacytu.org/ - The Monocacy Chapter of Trout Unlimited. The local heroes.
- http://mysite.verizon.net/vze26x43/hokendauquachaptertroutunlimited/ - Hokendauqua Chapter of Trout Unlimited.
- http://www.forkstu.org/index.asp - Forks of the Delaware Trout Unlimited.
- http://www.tu.org/ - National Council Trout Unlimited.
- http://www.patrout.org/ - Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited.
- http://www.fish.state.pa.us/ - Primary website for the PFBC.
- http://pfbc.state.pa.us/Calendar/ - PFBC calendar of events.
- http://www.fishandboat.com/minutes.htm - PFBC meeting minutes, keep abreast of their goings-on.
- PFBC 2011 Regulations. Do I need to explain this? You know, that book you get when you buy a licsence that you promptly throw away.